Actimove® Wrist Splint - 6in - Short-length wrist splint for comfortable stabilization, made of breathable open cell foam.
- Helps to reduce pain as wrist is supported in a functional position, preventing flexion and extension through the dorsal stay and the wide, pre-formed removable palmar stay.
- Aids pain relief as functional positioning of the wrist is provided by the wide, pre-formed and removable palmar stay.
- Helps to support pain relief through comfortable stabilization.
- Individual fit and extra stabilization thanks to the two adjustable, sturdy straps.
- Additional support to the wrist from the lateral and medial stays.
- More comfortable to wear as the short 6′′ length is less bulky.
- Comfortable to wear due to the open cell foam as a breathable alternative to neoprene.
- Full finger movement and dexterity thanks to the special open design.
- Increased comfort thanks to the large thumb opening.
- Easy one-hand application thanks to the tubular slip-on design.
- Easy to close straps thanks to the curved D-rings.
- Durable thanks to the binding of the edges.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- For hygiene, hand-washable at 30 °C / 85 °F.
- Available in four sizes.
- Available for left and right.
The product is intended to provide stabilization/support to the wrist.
Fields of application include:
- Tendovaginitis (US: tendinitis)
- Sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-operative care
- Care after cast removal
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Size: Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large
Right or Left
Small (7571530) EAN: 4042809808070
Medium (7571531) EAN: 4042809808094
Large (7571532) EAN: 4042809808117
X-Large (7571533) EAN: 4042809808131
Small (7571534) EAN: 4042809808155
Medium (7571535) EAN: 4042809808179
Large (7571536) EAN: 4042809808193
X-Large (7571537) EAN: 4042809808216
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.