Actimove® Abdominal Binder - Abdominal binder that helps to reduce pain and supports wound healing through constant individual compression around the abdomen after surgery or trauma, breathable, available in two heights.
- Helps to reduce pain through support to the injured area post-operatively.
- Helps to reduce pain through individually adjustable compression.
- Provides support and relief to the abdomen after surgery and trauma through compression.
- Helps to support wound healing through constant individual compression around the abdominal area.
- Helps to perform pulmonary exercises through the elastic material.
- For better comfort, made from breathable materials.
- More flexible and conforming fit through special, soft connectors between the panels.
- Comfortable against the skin thanks to its inner, soft, plush material.
- Customized fit due to wide range of adjustability in a wrap-around design.
- Easy application and removal through wrap- around design.
- Anatomical fit through V-shape.
- Helps to avoid skin maceration through non- absorbing, cotton-free materials.
- Supports a wide range of medical applications (e.g., drainage tubes, ostomy bags) as materials will not unravel when cut.
- Easy wound inspection due to fast opening and closure of belt.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at a gentle 40°C/105°F wash.
- Unisex, fits both men and women.
- Actimove Abdominal Binder, Four-Panel: Suitable for taller patients, or longline surgeries, thanks to high four-panel design.
- Available in four sizes, the Actimove Abdominal Binder Three-Panel at a height of 23 cm/9′′ and the Actimove Abdominal Binder Four-Panel at a height of 30 cm/12′′.
This product is intended for abdominal support. Fields of application include:
- Postoperative and posttraumatic use
- Relief of the abdomen and thorax
Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, or Large
X-Small (7551306) GTIN: 4042809800869
Small (7551307) GTIN: 4042809800883
Medium (7551308) GTIN: 4042809800906
Large (7551309) GTIN: 4042809800920
X-Small (7551310) GTIN: 4042809800944
Small (7551311) GTIN: 4042809800968
Medium (7551312) GTIN: 4042809800982
Large (7551313) GTIN: 4042809801002
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.