Coloplast Assura® Pediatric 2-Piece Drainable Pouch - Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura pediatric 2-piece features a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Smaller pouch sizes provide a pediatric-friendly, transparent pouching solution, and fit with Assura pediatric baseplates.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura pediatric 2-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
Clamp - several clamps are provided in each box of pouches, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Odor-proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof.
Quantity: 1, 10 Pack
Size: Pediatric (8 1/2'' / 150 mL)
Indications: Ideal for a pediatric-friendly, transparent pouching solution, and fit with Assura pediatric baseplates.
|Item #||HCPCS||Pouch Size||Coupling||Color||Quantity||UPC|
|2156||A4426||Pediatric 8 1/2" / 150mL||Green w/No Filter||Transparent||10||762123018668|
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.