BodySport TracCollar Neck Support - This transportable and light traction collar expands with twin tubes to softly stretch and ease muscles for pain relief. Advanced by orthopedic engineers for relaxed, powerful daily treatment, this traction collar is built from neoprene foam with inner blowup bladders comprised of natural rubber latex. In addition, it has 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric casing for added comfort. The Body Sport cervical collar is for professional and home use, and does not require assembly or batteries. The buckles fasten easily for a comfortable and secure fit. Includes carrying case.
* Two hand held inflation pumps to inflate sides of collar.
* Developed by orthopedic engineers.
* Portable for use during travel.
* Constructed from plastic foam.
* Inflatable bladders contain natural rubber latex.
* Easy to use, comfortable, safe and effective.
* Fastens easily with buckles.
* Includes carrying case.
Color: Red or Blue
Size: Regular (14" - 16") or Large (16" - 18")
Material: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra
Made In: USA
Indications: Used by physical therapists to pull the neck slightly for pain relief.
Pressure Level: 4.8 lbs traction pressure on either side.
Cleaning & Care: gently wipe off the collar with warm water and a mild soap. The fabric covering may be removed to wash by hand.
Product Options (sold separately)
Instructions For Use
1. Prior to use, consult your physician or medical practitioner for your home treatment program.
2. Place the collar gently on your neck with the opening in the back. The inflation bulbs should be in the front of the collar. Place your chin in the groove at the front of the collar. There should not be any squeezing sensation in your neck or discomfort.
3. Fasten and adjust the collar with the buckles. The collar should only rest against your throat and neck. Behind the neck, the ends of collar may not necessarily touch; however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly.
4. To use the collar in a seated position, sit up straight with your back against the chair. Your head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended.
5. Inflate the collar by pumping the bulbs until a light stretch is felt in your neck. You can adjust the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate bulb to find the perfect pull.
6. Your head should rest comfortably against the back of the collar.
7. Pump the bulbs again until a pleasant stretch is felt. The bulbs should not be pumped more than 15 times on each side.
8. Press the valves to release the air pressure
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free standard shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.