- Two hand held inflation pumps to inflate sides of collar.
- Developed by orthopedic engineers.
- Portable for use during travel.
- Constructed from plastic foam.
- Inflatable bladders contain natural rubber latex.
- Easy to use, comfortable, safe and effective.
- Fastens easily with buckles.
- Includes carrying case.
Color/Size: Red - Regular or Blue - Large
Material: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra
Pressure Level: 4.8 lbs traction pressure on either side.
Cleaning & Care: Gently wipe off the collar with warm water and a mild soap. The fabric covering may be removed to wash by hand.
Measure neck circumference in the middle:
Small/Medium (14" - 16")
Medium/Large (16" - 18")
Instructions For Use:
- Prior to use, consult your physician or medical practitioner for your home treatment program.
- Place the collar gently on your neck with the opening in the back. The inflation bulbs should be in the front of the collar. Place your chin in the groove at the front of the collar. There should not be any squeezing sensation in your neck or discomfort.
- Fasten and adjust the collar with the buckles. The collar should only rest against your throat and neck. Behind the neck, the ends of collar may not necessarily touch; however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly.
- To use the collar in a seated position, sit up straight with your back against the chair. Your head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended.
- Inflate the collar by pumping the bulbs until a light stretch is felt in your neck. You can adjust the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate bulb to find the perfect pull.
- Your head should rest comfortably against the back of the collar.
- Pump the bulbs again until a pleasant stretch is felt. The bulbs should not be pumped more than 15 times on each side.
- Press the valves to release the air pressure
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting email@example.com
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.