Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com if you have questions or need more information on returning an item.
About Our Return Policy
It goes without saying that Medical Items are not the same as regular retail items. We comply with all health and safety regulations to protect buyers and support our discounted prices. Professionals and patients depend on the hygienic integrity of the products we sell.
HPMS.com/HPMS Inc., The Therapy Connection Return Policy
- Special Order Items - any item deemed a "Special Order Item" does not qualify for Free Shipping, is non-returnable and not refundable.
- Used Items - regardless of length of time. We reserve the right to refuse any return that is misrepresented in order to obtain a return authorization.
- ALL supplements, health/herbal products, gels, topical analgesics, lotions, sprays, body washes, shampoos - Product tampering is a serious concern.
- Used or worn braces and supports - Contaminants, body lice, fleas, staph and other serious contagions are spread very easily on the surfaces of these products.
- Any item removed from factory sealed packaging, i.e. - Bedding, pillows, supports, wedges, foot care, electrodes, bandaging, sterile goods. No exceptions will be made.
- Hot/Cold therapy products - once heated or frozen/refrigerated are not returnable.
- Contamination prone items, such as - therapy putty, inflatable items (air or fluid) and drinking/eating, bathing or toileting products.
- Books and DVD's - must be returned within 15 days of original invoice in unused condition.
We understand that an item may not meet your needs or expectations and we are happy to assist you with returns.
- Request an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org for your eligible* return. Include RMA # you are issued on outside of the return package, not on the product.
- Ship item back via your preferred method. We suggest you include tracking for your records. Return costs are the buyer's responsibility. If you need a prepaid label, we can provide this, however, be aware that the label cost will be deducted from your return amount.
- We will not refund or replace items lost or damaged in transit back to us. We suggest proof of delivery and insurance as you deem necessary.
- Allow 5 business days from receipt of return for refund processing.
Return Periods and Restocking Fees
- All returns must be completed in our warehouse within 30 days of delivery & are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns that are not as represented, not in resalable condition or are without original packaging or inserts - may be subject to a 30% or higher restocking fee.
- Returns beyond our 30-day return policy - must be requested in writing and are considered on a case by case basis.
Refusing an Order
- Please do not refuse delivery as a means of return. Any and all associated return shipping costs we are assessed on refused packages will be deducted from any refund due.
- Damage, defect or missing items/parts must be reported in writing within 5 days of delivery to email@example.com. Keep all shipping materials, including packaging, for possible inspection by the carrier. Photos may be requested.
- Please report defect claims in detail with images in writing within 5 days of receipt. Established product defect, reported within 30 days of purchase, will be replaced directly to the buyer. Some defect claims, including those claimed beyond 30 days must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- If an item is reported as defective and is returned to us in working condition (not defective), it will be treated as a regular return.
- To make it easier to buy gifts for your friends and family, we extended our return period to items shipped between November 25th - December 24th. These items may be returned until January 31st of the following year, for a refund, subject to our other return guidelines in our return policy.
We make every effort to ensure product prices, product information and order totals on our site are correct at the time the order is placed. Product information on our site is typically provided by the product manufacturer. However, product packaging, ingredients, specifics or materials may differ from what is shown.
We do not make clinical recommendations regarding the appropriateness of any item we sell. We do not offer trial periods nor guarantee therapeutic results. Information herein is for reference only and is not intended to be a substitution for the advice of your healthcare professional. We discourage buyers from using the information on this site for self-diagnosis or self-treatment and encourage consultation with your health care clinician prior
to purchase. We assume no liability for buyer's choices. Buyers who are self-treating do so at their own risk.
The information, materials, images, and prices on this website are provided for general informational and reference purposes only and are not intended to guarantee prices nor to be medical advisement. All information and prices on this website are subject to change without notice. Any and all discounts or promotional codes are for single use and these offers cannot be combined, added to or layered in any one order. While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information and prices, occasionally items on our website may be mistakenly priced.
We reserve the right to refuse to honor any price, discount or coupon misapplied by the site logistic that may have been deducted in error. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any order, process any incorrectly priced item or total price.