Corflex Ultra Tricot Knee Immobilizer
Features sewn-in contoured posterior stays and medial/lateral stays with patella opening for optimal immobilization. Indicated for post-op knee immobilization and mild to severe knee injuries where full extension of the leg is desired. Constructed of breathable foam with canvas outer, hook and loop closure straps and aluminum stays.
Model: Ultra Tricot Knee Immobilizer
13", 17", 19", or 23"
XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large
**NOTE: XX-Small only available in 13" and X-Small only available in 13" or 17"
Indications: Indicated for post-op knee immobilization and mild to severe knee injuries where full extension of the leg is desired.
Cleaning & Care: Remove any metal stays if possible, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. The product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Open knee immobilizer and remove stay assemblies.
- Position knee immobilizer, so patella strap will go over the mid-line of the patella with the wide end toward thigh and back, stays along the midline of the leg.
- Use small hook tab to hold body around the knee.
- Attach stay assemblies, inside first, to accommodate calf and thigh circumference
- Starting at the bottom and moving up, thread straps through buckles and pull back, attaching straps where comfortable.
- Pull patella strap across the knee and attach