Patented calf support providing circular, gradient compression with a unique Y-shape strap design simulating professional taping techniques.
- Aids pain relief and enhances healing by stimulating blood circulation through the unique Y-shaped strap design providing additional adjustable compression.
- Helps to reduce edema and enhances pain reduction by simulating taping techniques normally used for strains and fiber ruptures of the calf muscle
- Promotes injured calf muscle regeneration by controlling its elongation through targeted compression and Y-shaped straps.
- Comfortable to wear over the highly sensitive injured area thanks to the specially designed 3D flat-knitted Pressure-Relief-Zone.
- Secure fit due its anatomical shape and adjustable straps.
- Fast and easy to apply for the patient when compared to professional taping techniques, thanks to the individually adjustable closure strapping system.
- Provides patient comfort thanks to the breathable materials.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at 40°C/105°F gentle wash cycle.
- Available in three sizes.
This product is intended for calf support. Fields of application include:
- Muscle strain and impact bruising
- Minor muscle fiber tears
- Myogelosis of the hamstring or quadriceps muscle
Size: Small, Medium, or Large
Indications: Helps to reduce edema and enhances pain reduction
Small (7286604) EAN: 4042809489828
Medium (7286605) EAN: 4042809489842
Large (7286606) EAN: 4012809489866
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting email@example.com
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.