Comfort shoulder, elbow and arm support limiting the range of motion in the shoulder and elbow joint and providing rest in a flexed elbow position.
- Easy to apply, adjust or remove with one hand thanks to the hook and loop Y-Tabs and open-and-close pocket design.
- For good patient wearing comfort, reduced neck pressure though the 5.5 cm wide and stable sling replacing a separate neck pad.
- Helps to relieve pain by stabilizing the shoulder joint and keeping the flexed elbow in a pocket which limits the range of motion.
- Secure to wear, as the hand positioning through the thumb loop limits the rotation of the forearm, keeping it safe in the pocket while still allowing full finger movement.
- Patient comfort thanks to the breathable pocket material.
- Convenient for follow up exams, as product does not need to be removed prior to taking x-rays.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at 40°C /105°F.
- Available in four sizes.
Fields of application include:
- Postoperative use (e.g. after rotator cuff rupture)
- Fracture management (e.g. clavicle, scapular, humeral, and greater tuberosity fractures)
- Joint distortions (sprains) and dislocations (e.g. acromioclavicular & sternoclavicular dislocations, shoulder luxation)
- Inflammatory diseases (e.g. calcific tendinitis of the rotator cuff)
- Minor instability of the shoulder (e.g. dorsal instability)
- Support for hemiplegic patients
- Support while wearing a cast or splint
- Temporary arm stabilization in emergency/paramedic care
Size: Small, Medium, Large, or x-Large
Indications: Provides support for limiting the range of motion in the shoulder and elbow joint.
Small (7281961) EAN: 4042809017298
Medium (7281962) EAN: 4042809017328
Large (7281963) EAN: 4042809017359
X-Large (7281964) EAN: 4042809017380
Small: < 14 1/2in (< 37 cm)
Medium: 14 1/2in - 15 3/4in (37 – 40 cm)
Large: 15 3/4in - 17in (40 – 43 cm)
X-Large: >17in (> 43 cm)
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for free shipping are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimates for standard shipping (US, Alaska & Hawaii) are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday - excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (3-5 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service are calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
Local In-Store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: The Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.